How to Support Issues, Etc.
Download the LPR Easter Season Bulletin Insert
The Issues, Etc. 300
Dear friend of Issues, Etc.,
We are looking for 300 congregations of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod to pledge $1,000 to help support the worldwide mission of Issues, Etc. by including Issues, Etc. in their annual missions or advertising budget.
Click here for an informational flier and to discover the benefits of including Issues, Etc. as part of your congregation’s mission or advertising budget.
Please help us reach our goal of 300 pledges of $1,000 from LCMS congregations.
Thanks for your support!
Wir sind alle Bettler,
Rev. Todd Wilken, Host
Promote Issues, Etc. in Your Church Bulletin
Download the Issues, Etc. Business Cards & Bulletin Board Flyer
Download a PDF to print:
Share the Latest Issues, Etc. YouTube Video
Other Issues, Etc. YouTube Videos:
I Have Issues
Your Blog Can Be the Issues, Etc. Blog of the Week!
Every Friday on the show, Todd and Jeff will announce their picks for the best blog posts. We’ll also post a link to the winning blogs from the Issues, Etc. Web site.
To qualify, you must have the Issues, Etc. widget displayed at your blog site. You can get the Issues, Etc. widget below.
Once the widget is on your blog, send us a link to your entry at talkback@issuesetc. org or use this form.
- Select a widget: either the horizontal banner or the small square one.
- Click on the “Get Widget” button and copy the widget HTML code. If you are a blogger, click on the icon for your blogging service to add the widget to your blog.
- Paste the code into your Web site or blog.space
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click “Appearance” then “Widgets.”
- From the “Available Widgets”, choose image and drag it to your Sidebar on the right.
- Copy and past the following url into “image url”: http://issuesetc.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/issueswidget2001.jpg
- Copy and past the following url into “Link url”: http://www.issuesetc.org
- Click “Save.”
- You may have to update your latest blog post before the widget will appear in you blog’s sidebar.