How to Support Issues, Etc.
Promote Issues, Etc. in Your Church Bulletin
TALK RADIO FOR HOLY WEEK…Issues, Etc. is a radio talk show and podcast produced by Lutheran Public Radio in Collinsville, IL and hosted by LCMS Pastor Todd Wilken. This week’s teachings include: The Easter Hymn “I Know That My Redeemer Lives,” The Resurrection in Handel’s “Messiah,” Christ’s Resurrection in John’s Gospel, Evidence for the Resurrection, The Easter Hymn “He’s Risen, He’s Risen” and more. You can tune in live weekdays from 3-5 p.m. on KFUO, 850 AM in St. Louis. You can also listen at your convenience www.issuesetc.org and on the LPR mobile app.
The Issues, Etc. 300
Dear friend of Issues, Etc.,
We are looking for 300 congregations of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod to pledge $1,000 to help support the worldwide mission of Issues, Etc. by including Issues, Etc. in their annual missions or advertising budget.
Click here for an informational flier and to discover the benefits of including Issues, Etc. as part of your congregation’s mission or advertising budget.
Please help us reach our goal of 300 pledges of $1,000 from LCMS congregations.
Thanks for your support!
Wir sind alle Bettler,
Rev. Todd Wilken, Host
Download the Issues, Etc. Business Cards & Bulletin Board Flyer
Download a PDF to print:
Share the Latest Issues, Etc. YouTube Video
Other Issues, Etc. YouTube Videos:
Issues, Etc. Soundbites
Put the Issues, Etc. Widget on Your Blog
You can get the Issues, Etc. widget below.
Once the widget is on your blog, send us a link to your entry at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this form.
- Right-click on the image above and save it to your computer. If you want a larger version of it, you can right-click here and save the image.
- Upload the image to your blog or website.
- Place the image where you like using your blog software. More detailed instructions for WordPress are below.
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click “Appearance” then “Widgets.”
- From the “Available Widgets”, choose image and drag it to your Sidebar on the right.
- Copy and paste the following url into “Image url”: http://issuesetc.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tag.jpg
- Copy and paste the following url into “Link url”: http://www.issuesetc.org
- Click “Save.”
- You may have to update your latest blog post before the widget will appear in your blog’s sidebar.
If you don’t see the “Image” widget, you may need to install the Jetpack plugin to your WordPress site.